You can confirm the references of Hadees at sunna.com & Al-Maktab al-Shamilah (المكتبة الشاملة) also.
1. Ruqyah, Dua, (for black magic, evil eye (nazar), pain & etc). 2. Medicines (To put medicine in one side of mouth) (اللدود) (Ladaud)
3. Reading Allah’s name. (Asmaul Husnah).
4. Reciting Dua which Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم recited.
5. To put medicine in nose (السعوط) (Saut).
6. Walking. (Movement of intestines or walking)
7. Hijamah (Cupping).
9. Herbs (Like honey, vegetables, fruits, plants & etc).
10. Meal. (Not eating full stomach or excessive) (Thanking Allah for each morsel).
13. Namaz (Salah) (like chasht ki Namaz (salah) for joints).
14. Quran (means reading, special aayats and chapters for diseases, as mentioned in Hadees).
15. As-taq-faar (Seeking forgiveness form Allah Ta’lah).
16. Avoid sins (leave gunah).
17. Special Dua (mentioned in masnoon Dua book).
18. Seeking Allah Ta’lah’s shelter (panah).
19. Belief on Allah Ta’lah.
21. Sabar (to keep patients).
22. Paaki (cleanliness).
25. Food (special food substances, dishes, fruits etc).
26. Water (drinking water which is supplicated with Dua or Ruqyah, or washing hands or sprinkling the same water on body).
27. Parhez (precautions) (do’s & don’t).
28. Cauthery (Burning).
29. Performing Dua to Allah Ta’lah for cure & healing.
30. Avoid eating, wearing etc with haram earnings.
31. The doctor should have a proper knowledge of line of treatment, as the following Hadees says: –
Narrated by Hazrat Amr Bin Shuaib رضي الله عنه from his father & Grandfather that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “Whoever gives medical treatment with no prior knowledge of medicine, will be responsible (for any harm done). : Reference Ibn Ma-jah: 3595; Book no. 31; In English; volume no.4; chapter no. 31; Hadees no. 3466.
32. Hazrat Abi Ramsha رضي الله عنه says that, “Your (doctors) duty is to relief the patient & Allah Himself is a Tabeeb (Doctor). : Reference Musnad Ahmed page no. 17037.
33. Hazrat Jabir Bin Abdullah رضي الله عنه says that there is a remedy for every malady (disease) and when the remedy is applied to the disease it is cured with the permission of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious. : Reference Muslim: 2204; Book no. 39, In English book 26; Hadees no. 5466.
34. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Abi Auif رضي الله عنه says that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “when you talk to a Majzum (Leprosy) patient keep one or two arrow distance between you & him. : Reference Kanzul Aa’maal page no. 28329.
35. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه says that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, that the abdomen is like a pond from which tributaries branch out in all direction, if the abdomen is health the vessels take health within them & if abdomen is diseased then the vessel take disease within them. : Reference Durre Mansoor, Daar katni page no. 1401.
36. Many Sahabah narrated that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said that, Cause for all diseases actually is coldness (Bard) (البرد) of the body. : Reference Kanzul Aa’mal page no. 28175.(Bard in English can be cold-blooded, coldness, frigid, Insensate, Stale (spoiled), Cruelty).
37. Narrated by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم prohibited unclean medicine.. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3870; Book no. 29; In English; Book no. 28 : Hadees no. 3861.
38. Narrated by Anas رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided us not to press the inner part of the throat, during Azrah (a throat infection) in children. : Reference Bukhari: 5696; Book no. 76; In English volume 7; Book no. 17; Hadees no. 599. (As people of those time use to do) Please refer lesson Qust in part-1 & Azrah in part-2.
39. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided that all types of Khamr (intoxicants) are disease, & there is no treatment (cure) in them. : Reference Tirmizi: 2182; Book no. 28; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 2; Hadees no. 2046. Means we should not use alcoholic or narcotic medicines, please refer lesson no.57 Prohibited eatables & drinks in part-1.
40. Hazrat Raza Al-Ghanvi رضي الله عنه says that get Shifa from those, in which Allah’s praise are present like (Quranic verses) Alhamdulillah (sura Faateha) or Kul ho wal-allah ho A-had (sura Ikhlaas) (or other) & those who does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran then understand there is no Shifa in your destination. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977 & Fa-te Al-kabir 1740.
41. Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه says that Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم guided to get Shifa (cure) from Quran & if anyone does not get Shifa (cure) with Quran, then understand there is no Shifa in your destination. : Reference Jaa-me Sa-gheer: 977.
In regards with above both Hadees we should understand that we are guided to get Shifa from Quran & Names of Allah, or Dua in which there are praise about Allah & also all guidance by Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم , & if anyone did not got Shifa in spite of Quranic treatment than understand that cure is not in your destination.
Dear members these above are the principles of treatment, we know how many principles we follow. Bring the above principles in your treatment plans during illness and Insha-Allah all diseases will be curable.