You can confirm the references of Hadees at sunna.com & Al-Maktab al-Shamilah (المكتبة الشاملة) also.
Rule no.1- All diseases are curable. : Reference Bukhari: 5678; Book no. 76; In English volume no. 7; Book no. 71; Hadees no. 582. & : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no. 3865.
Rule no. 2- Allah Ta’lah has send all the diseases on earth,
Rule no. 3 – The diseases and cure of the diseases both are sent by Allah Ta’lah.
Means all diseases are curable. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no. 28; Hadees no. 3865.
Rule no. 4 – Never say that following disease is not curable,
But say we do not know the cure and Insha -Allah we will search the cure of it.
Because Allah Ta’lah says I have send the diseases on earth with its cure, go and search…
1. Narrated by Abu Khizamah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was asked ‘Do you think that the medicines with which we treat ourselves, the Ruqyah by which we seek healing, and the means of protection that we seek, change the decree of Allah at all?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said: ‘They are part of the decree of Allah”. : Reference Ibn Majah: 3563; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4, Book no. 31, Hadees no. 3437.
2. Narrated by Abdullah رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “Allah does not send down any disease, but He also sends down the cure for it.” : Reference Ibn Majah: 3564; Book no. 31; In English volume no.4 ; Book no.31; Hadees no.3438.
3. Narrated by Usamah Bin Sharik رضي الله عنه that, “I saw the Bedouins asking Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any harm in such and such, is there any harm in such and such?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied to them: ‘O slaves of Allah! Allah has only made harm in that which transgresses the honor of one’s brother. That is what is sinful. They asked Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is there any sin if we do not seek treatment?’ Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم replied: ‘Seek treatment, O slaves of Allah! For Allah does not create any disease but He also creates with it the cure, except for old age.’ They asked, Oh! Rasool Allah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم, what is the best thing that a person may be given?’ He said: ‘Good manners”. : Reference Ibn Majah: 3562; Book no. 31; In English volume no. 4; Book no. 31; Hadees no. 3436.
4. Narrated by Abu Al-Darda رضي الله عنه that Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful. : Reference Abu Dawud: 3874; Book no. 29; In English Book no 28; Hadees no. 3865.
5. Nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, Allah has not sent down a disease expect that He also sent down its cure; whoever knows it (the cure) knows it, & whoever is unaware of the cure, he is unaware of it; while those who are ignorant of the cure are ignorant. : Reference Mustadrak Hakim; Al-tibb: 8266.
Causes of diseases: –
3. Imtihaan from Allah Ta’lah (aazmaeesh) (Trail)
4. Faulty eating habits (like eating too much or eating combinations of many food items\ at one time)
5. Not following Sunnats
6. From Allah Ta’lah
7. To increase the Darajat ( from Allah Ta’lah)
8. Negligence of tib e nabi صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
9. Eating Haraam (or earning is haram) (or improper way earnings)
10. Troubling others
12. Uttering Bad-words or Harsh words
13. Not following Parda properly (Hijab)
14. Doing Zina (prohibited way of sex)
15. Not offering Salah (Namaz), Zakaat, Hajj etc.
16. Not keeping proper cleanliness.
17. Not doing Istanja (not wash of genitals after toilet etc)
18. Not taking bath after sex or other Farz Gusal (obligatory bath)
19. Not Keeping Fast
20. Due to mischief of Shaitaan or Jinh
21. Due to bad deeds, thought, Intentions & etc
22. Due to not following rules on intercourse. 23. Due to improper sleeping habits.